Cell Phone Accessories - Case Huawei G6600 Cellphone

I have this one yeah, Cell Phone Accessories and it's case for my Huawei G6600 Cellphone. The price for this Phones is $4 in my country. At the first time, i never know that it's available, so i am starting and checking the "Cell Phone Accessories store" and yes.. i found it. i also buy the screen protector for My phones, and the price is $3. My phones now more safety with 2 cell phones accessories. Okay guys.. if you want to buy case for your Huawei G6600, you can buy it on cell phone accessories store now.. i have this.. good luck !!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a very cheap and nice accessories.This accessories also protect the screen protector so very well. that no ant scratch on the screen...

cheap game accessories

Taylah said...

they do not have any accseries for the huawei g6600 i just looked at everything on the website and there is nothing there for them